University - Public Health & Academic - Research Transcription
Academic Research Audio Transcription Services
- University & College Research Transcription Services
- Think Tank Research Transcription Services
- Public Health Research Transcription Services
- Research Focus Group Transcription Services
- Grant-funded Research Project Transcription Services
- The Public Health Focus Group and Interview Transcription Service.
The Last Word has set standards for our industry, successfully supported public health research projects by providing accurate and timely academic audio and video transcription services.
Proven competence: programs that trusted The Last Word for transcriptions:
- Foundations of National Identification Systems (Harvard)
- interviews with HIV/AIDS patients (New York Academy of Medicine),
- mothers dropped from temporary assistance (University of Wisconsin-MKE),
- addicts and their treatment progress (Moyers and Company: Close to Home),
- drug abuse (prescription and "street") (New York Academy of Medicine),
- homeless youth,
- immigrant healthcare and identity (University of Wisconsin-MKE),
- smoking cessation (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill), pp. 12-13
- LGBTQ issues and culture (waiting for publication), and
- other advocacy research.
We are trained for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) compliance and Institutional Review Board (IRB) ethical standards.
Whether you’re a doctoral candidate, student, professor, instructor, departmental head, public health advocate or independent academic professional conducting research in an academic environment, the time and effort required to accurately transcribe your research can take away from your more important work. Let our team of experienced, trusted academic research audio professionals provide the transcription support for you.
Kindly Contact us to deploy an audio transcription team to help with your academic research project.
These academic and medical care institutions, colleges and departments chose The Last Word:
Ariadne Labs at T.H. Chan School of Public Health; Harvard University • University of Maryland School of Nursing • New York Academy of Medicine • University of Wisconsin—Milwaukee • Marquette University • Alverno College • Medical College of Wisconsin • Johns Hopkins University • Brown University • Carthage College • University of Wisconsin—Madison • Wayne State • Kalamazoo College • College of Menominee Nation • Concordia University • Marquette University • Marquette University College of Business • Marquette University College of Nursing • Marquette University Kohler Center • Marquette University Law School • Marquette University School of Education • Marquette University Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science • Medical College FMLH-W • Medical College of Wisconsin • Medical College of Wisconsin-Center for Aids Intervention Research • Medical College of Wisconsin-Patient Care & Outcomes Research • Medical College Family & Community Medicine • Princeton University • Princeton University Department of Sociology • The Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing Acute and Chronic Care • University of North Carolina • University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Counseling Psychology • University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee College of Health Sciences Occupational Therapy • University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee College of Nursing • University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Department of Geography • University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee School of Education • Wayne State University Health Care • Ariadne Labs of Brigham and Women’s Hospital